There’s a secret to getting your car repaired right the first time. Did you catch that? Here’s how…
Choose a repair shop that has earned customer trust because:
• you're given an estimate on all repairs
• you’re advised before any work on your car is performed
• mechanics fix your car with the best-quality parts available
• mechanics are experts and are factory-trained and certified on the latest in repairs
• they have the tools to do the job right—the first time
• they are a NAPA Car Care Center—and meet NAPA standards
• you can use the after-hours drop-off
• they offer you a ride to home or work
• you, the customer, are #1!
Choose All-American Auto Repair of Longmont - they offer all this, and more - they’re the dealer alternative! You will not be just a number to Mark and Kelly; they’ll treat you on a very personal level-with honesty and kindness. You may end up like many of their customers who drop by just to say “hi” or to bring them a home-made snack. You will know the true meaning of 100% customer satisfaction!
And that’s no surprise - Mark and Kelly Ward give back to their community - it’s part of their church-beliefs. With the help of other volunteers from their church they offer free monthly auto repair to single moms. Check out this web site for more info! www.thepearlgroup.org
Many first-time customers bring in cars to All-American Auto which need real problem-solving-they’ve already been to three or four auto-repair shops which couldn’t do the job! All-American Auto installs the parts they say they will-no second-class substitutes. If a part-supplier’s quality dips, All-American Auto will change brands to be sure you get the best!
You get the very best in customer service - and the most for your hard-earned bucks. All-American Auto is never slow - customers just won’t go to another mechanic! It’s proof Kelly and Mark Ward work hard and stick to their motto: “All-American Auto Repair -the dealer alternative!”