- Check pads and rotors and any other brake component
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- TIRE DISPOSAL – By Colorado Law We Have To Charge A Separate Disposal Fee For Any Tires That Are Left At Our Facility To Be Disposed Of. We Pay Someone To Properly Dispose Of Tires.
- Four wheel alignment includes: check and set tire pressures, inspect tires for wear patterns and condition, measure alignment angles on all four wheels and set angles on all four wheels to manufacturer's specification range (where adjustable). This alignment is warrantied for 3 months.
esain b. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2023