Your alarm-clock goes off and you lay there for a few minutes--thinking about what you have to do before you head to work. You hit the shower, get dressed, scramble to grab a muffin and a mug of coffee as you trot out the door to your car. You hop into the driver’s seat, turn the key—and nothing. Your car sits there, like it’s dead. Another car repair? What a pain—you thought your mechanic fixed the problem! But you feel like you’ve been taken to the cleaners! Why do you feel that finding a good mechanic can be as tough as finding a doctor you like?
All American Auto Repair Services:
| • Lubrication Service
• Oil & Filter
• Air Cleaner
• Transmission Service
• Oil Leaks
• Engine Tune-up
• State Inspection
|• Service Brakes
• Align Front End
• Balance Wheels
• Rotate Tires
• Service Air Conditioning
There’s a secret to getting your car repaired right the first time. Did you catch that? Here’s how…
Choose a repair shop that has earned customer trust because:
• you're given an estimate on all repairs.
• you’re advised before any work on your car is performed.
• mechanics fix your car with the best-quality parts available.
• mechanics are experts and are factory-trained and certified on the latest in repairs.
• they have the tools to do the job right—the first time.
• they are a NAPA Car Care Center—and meet NAPA standards.
• they offer towing service.
• you can use the after-hours drop-off.
• they offer you a ride to home or work.
• you, the customer, are #1!
Choose All-American Auto Repair—they offer all this, and more—they’re the dealer alternative! You will not be just a number to Mark and Kelly; they’ll treat you on a very personal level--with honesty and kindness. You may end up like many of their customers who drop by just to say “hi” or to bring them a home-made snack. You will know the true meaning of 100% customer satisfaction!
We service a variety of domestic and import cars, trucks, SUV's and hybrids. Don't see your vehicle listed, give us call.